• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see this collection on ebay, Lots of top $$$$

8 posts in this topic

Umm, I don't get the picture loaded on my screen.

Lemme see... 20,000 ... only accept casher's check or money order... ding ding ding! We have a scammer!

Did you check out all of his auctions!!

SCAMMER----->10_1_117.gif<--------Me

Seems weird, 17 feedback, yet he is running 531 auctions!!! But worse of all the CA #1 pictures are not coming up on the description.

Who knows.. confused-smiley-013.gif

Timely

None of the photos come up and all of his feedback was from him making a purchase nothing sold! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2. Payment is due within 7 business days after the close of auction. Paypal is the preferred payment method.

5. Please ask all questions and/or schedule for an audition or inspection BEFORE you bid. After the end of an auction:

{My bolds}

Paypal accepted and inspection of the goods as well.

Seems OK... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seems weird, 17 feedback, yet he is running 531 auctions!!! But worse of all the CA #1 pictures are not coming up on the description.

Who knows.. confused-smiley-013.gif

Timely

He took advantage of the 10 cent fixed price day to list a bunch of low priced stuff (plus the big one). He's only out $53.10 to list all 531 books.