• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New books up on ebay

9 posts in this topic

I just put up some more modern books on ebay (see link below) Starting at .10 and free shipping NO MATTER WHAT THe BOOK SELLS FOR. I also have listed some others that aren't up on ebay, if interested make me an offer. Books are listed below and scans are available.

Thanks!

Batman Gotham Knights 5 NM

Batman Legends of the Dark Knight 22,23,24,25,26,35,36,38 NM to NM/M

Batman Chronicles 1 NM/M

Batman Chronicles 21 VF/NM

Nightwing Alfreds Return 1 NM/M

Adventures of Superman 587 NM

Superman Man of Steel 108 NM/M

Superman Man of Steel 109 NM/M

Superman 166 (Chromium cover) NM/M

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=rube11&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Well, I just won some and paid via Paypal. How in the world are you able to do it? My wins were $2, and you're paying shipping, Paypal fees, Ebay fees, and all the time involved in it. You have to be losing money don't you?

Hi Charles, yes, I am doing this for a church. Someone left books and the owner of my company knowing I am into comics asked me to sell them. Soooo, my company absorbs the freight charges, I absorb the listing fees and the money goes to a good cause.

Steve

Might be BUT there were about 500-600 of them and frankly I wasn't interested myself purchasing them. I also get "some" benefit for my account since the more feedback you get.... So I have no problem selling them. I have also made alot of nice contacts by selling these books.