• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard to find

57 posts in this topic

But... what about all those GA Timely's? Red Raven #1 or Tough Kid Squad or any issue of Daring Mystery etc etc would be tougher? sumo.gif

( ---- btw, the sumo smiley needs to get rid of those tightie whities and get some boxers... stooges.gif )

No way Detective and books like New Adv.grin.gif

For DC around 1961-63 try Flash 110, BB 28 (in grade)

Brave and the Bold, Showcase, Strange Adventures are tough in general also around the 50's to mid 60's.

Golden Age Worlds Finests 71-74 are tough.

No, no, I think you're misunderstanding me. Overall I would say one of the major GA DC titles - I'll say More Fun.

The books in the above post like Red Raven were re scarcest MARVELS only... in response to what murph posted about Amazing Adventures 1, which doesn't come close to being the scarcest marvel for my money..

Again, I was just providing examples rarer than AA#1... cool.gif

....and while we're on this train of thought, wouldn't it have to be the Cap and Marv Mystery annuals?

I just went with the earliest "S.A." "Marvel" super hero title I could think of.. and AA was the first. With the Dr Droom story. Census doesn't show many issues. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It would obviously be a completely different story if we were talking G.A. too.

Not married yet, it will take place in October. We're probably not having it in Iowa. smile.gif

Thanks for the congrats Supa, I'm lookin forward to getting this whole marriage thing over with. smile.gif

Brian

Yeh, I said this like 3 months ago.. and I'm pretty sure you said exactly the same thing verbatim smile.gif

Rip, she doesn't mind what I buy, and I don't mind what she buys. We're both from financially sound families so it's going to work out much better than I imagined it could've ever worked out. So that's a HUGE plus. And she's a pharmecutical sales rep (I believe that's the title) so she travels, thus I can go with her sometimes and actually make it to some of these damned coastal conventions. tongue.gif

Brian

Yeh, I said this like 3 months ago.. and I'm pretty sure you said exactly the same thing verbatim

I can't remember, but I probably did. I say the same thing to every guy in my age range that's about to get hitched. I just said it to my cousin last weekend.

Godspeed. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Since they're easy for you to find, could you run out and find me a STT 107? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks smile.gif

Brian

So that's Strange Tales #107? I couldn't figure out what the abreviation stood for with the extra "T" in there. I love that book.