• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seeking NM ASM 148, 114, 104, 92, 90, 89, 88, 87, 86, 85!

9 posts in this topic

Gman has an 86 and 90.. I can't believe you haven't seen his spamming of the marketplace forum for them wink.gif

Bob Storms has an 85, looks very solid too.

I'm having problems finding a decent looking 92 and 88. I know Matt Nelson has a very nice 88 9.6 up for auction on eBay currently, but I simply won't buy any 9.6's pre-100.

Brian

I simply won't buy any 9.6's pre-100.

Thank God CGC is around to help you achieve a mathematical balance to the grades in your collection! I can't imagine the chaos you lived in before they came around...you probably had oddball Spidey raw mini-runs in wildly varying conditions like 9.0 - 9.4 - 9.2 - 9.6 - 8.5, didn't you? blush.gifshocked.gif893whatthe.gifdevil.gif

I don't have any though. Aren't you reading what I'm saying? smile.gif

I have no pre-100 ASMs in 9.6. And it is definately like eating potatoe chips.

Mlovest, 9.4's are fairly costly as it is and that's what I'm trying to complete the entire run in. My feeling regarding high grade is that once you get one, you start getting "addicted" to them. I get addicted easily, when I started putting together my ASM CGC run, I was going to do 9.0's.. then I changed to 9.2's.. and now I'm doing 9.4's.. so... yeah.. if I buy a 9.6, then 9.4 isn't high enough, and I simply can't afford to piece together a 9.6 run of ASMs wink.gif

Brian

Once you have one you gotta have 'em all. smile.gif

Sounds like eating potato chips. You'd better sell me your 9.6s before you give in to temptation! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Actually I mis-spoke. I do have one 9.6 left over. Which I'd be willing to trade. It's an ASM 96 9.6, would only trade it for an ASM 96 9.4 with solid centering plus some $$$ or another book.

Brian