• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' raw undergrounds, discounts, relists & new to market

223 posts in this topic

Zap #2, 2nd print, F/VF-, one of the best undergrounds ever IMO, Robert Crumb, Victor Moscoso, Rick Griffin, S. Clay Wilson, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $90 in 6.0, $150 in NM, my price $50.

SOLD to Chainball

Picture524.jpg

Zap #3, 2nd Print, Robert Crumb, fabulous Rick Griffin cover, Moscoso, Shelton, Wilson, from my Headshop find, vibrant fresh colors, would be F/VF but has a cover crease on the bottom right hand corner, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in 2.0, $60 in F, $100 in NM, my price $25.

Picture518.jpg

Comic Reader was a monthly publication at the time featuring what was coming out new as well as articles, ads & what not. It was printed on crappy newsprint paper with usually a few nice color pages inserted. Most of these issues have strip reprints from the merger of Menomonee Falls Gazette into this title. Obviously not an underground but there are announcements in most issues about upcoming underground/alternative comics along with a few interviews.

This is a 50 issue lot of Comic Reader. Condition is overall fine with some VG's and some VF's. PQ is cream which is typical for these issues.

All different, numbers 164-166, 168-178, 180, 182-194, 196-203, 205, 206, 208-219.

1/1979 to 9/1984

Terrific research/reading material.

$30 plus postage will make them yours.

Sample cover.

Picture529.jpg

Woo hoo! More stuff for me to look at. Sold most of my furniture this weekend and may have someone take over my apartment. Looks like I'll be hired by the end of next week too and moving in with the girlfriend. Those are all good things, right? Maybe I'll buy another book tonight. :blush:

Tales from the Berkeley Con, 1974, NM 9.4, has a chance at NM+ 9.6, Rand Holmes, Trina Robbins, Leslie Cabarga, Dave Sheridan, Jay Kinney, Kim Deitch, Jay Lynch, Gilbert Shelton, Art Spiegelman, Spain, S. Clay Wilson, Vaughn Bode, Rick Griffin, Robert Williams,Victor Moscoso. OMG!!!!

I was I could travel back in time & go to this convention to which this was their official con program.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in NM, my price, $20.

Picture559.jpg

How many of these artists appear at cons? I know S. Clay Wilson is out of the question due to his current condition and Rand Holmes, Dave Sheridan, Vaughn Bode, and Rick Griffin because they are no longer among us. Would CGC grade this too? Would make a heck of a SS! Maybe... hm

Tales from the Berkeley Con to TonyStarkFan. I will try to stop your first order from going out but it may have already been picked up by the mail lady. Thanks. It is comic book sized, CGC will grade it & it would make a great SS book.

I do have another copy of this book in lesser condition which I will list tonight.

can I get a scan of the lesser copy? something about the creepy salesman, boobs and a chicken head make me want this book :insane:

The 50% discount does not apply to the rest of the books coming up.

All Canadian Beaver #1, 2nd print, 1973, Rand Holmes, Harold Hedd appearance, VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $6 in F, $10 in VF, my price $6.

Picture557.jpg

I am ashamed of myself, but :takeit:

Tales from the Berkeley Con, 1974, NM 9.4, has a chance at NM+ 9.6, Rand Holmes, Trina Robbins, Leslie Cabarga, Dave Sheridan, Jay Kinney, Kim Deitch, Jay Lynch, Gilbert Shelton, Art Spiegelman, Spain, S. Clay Wilson, Vaughn Bode, Rick Griffin, Robert Williams,Victor Moscoso. OMG!!!!

I was I could travel back in time & go to this convention to which this was their official con program.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in NM, my price, $20.

Picture559.jpg

How many of these artists appear at cons? I know S. Clay Wilson is out of the question due to his current condition and Rand Holmes, Dave Sheridan, Vaughn Bode, and Rick Griffin because they are no longer among us. Would CGC grade this too? Would make a heck of a SS! Maybe... hm
Thanks. Guess I should officially post :takeit: