• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' raw undergrounds, discounts, relists & new to market

223 posts in this topic

Offerings tonight begin with a couple rarely seen magazine sized undergrounds then go back to normal stuff.

Cobalt 60 Book 1, 1985, Mark Bode/Larry Todd continue the Vaughn Bode universe, NM+, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $5 in NM (yeah right-find one in this condition for $5), my price $15 and it is a beauty. Cool cover.

SOLD to Rich Henn

Picture587.jpg

Flock of Dreamers, 1997, published by Kitchen Sink, high end softcover, art from many different quality people including Robert Crumb, underground related, not really an underground, NM+ condition, not in Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, my price $13.

Picture591.jpg

Cherry Poptart #2, CGC 9.6 White pages, 2nd to 4th prints identical, well I thought this would be a 9.8 but what do I know? My price $40.

SOLD to joker-fish

Picture593.jpg

2nd to 4th prints aren't identical. The $2.50 price varies in font.

Hi Beyonder. Do you know which printing this is? I can get CGC to correct the slab. My knowledge is weaker on these newer books, my apologies.

joker-fish, I will PM you to see if this matters to you & give you an opportunity to reconsider. The Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? guide does show 2nd to 4th prints at the same price.

Hi Beyonder. Do you know which printing this is? I can get CGC to correct the slab. My knowledge is weaker on these newer books, my apologies.

I just noticed that the font on yours is different than mine. I have no idea which is which though.... :sorry:

Offerings tonight begin with a couple rarely seen magazine sized undergrounds then go back to normal stuff.

Cobalt 60 Book 1, 1985, Mark Bode/Larry Todd continue the Vaughn Bode universe, NM+, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $5 in NM (yeah right-find one in thsi condition for $5), my price $15 and it is a beauty. Cool cover.

Picture587.jpg

I've been hearing about this book for YEARS ...since I was a kid.

What the hell-OH...

:takeit: