• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple CGC dinner

11 posts in this topic

Just returned from a night out with the boys and let me say I had a wonderful time. Great conversing with Steve and his crew and got a chance to make a few new friends.

I'm sure DAM will fill in on all the details, but let me leave you with this. If you have the chance to attend one of these dinners,go for it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

When a group of twenty that includes artists,fans and store owners gathers with the crew from CGC,it can be fairly assumed that the subject of comics was tossed around a time or two.Being such a large group,it split itself up into several subgroups, with Steve floating amongst them.dam60 will fill in the details after he sleeps it off.

Damn damn damn I'm sorry I missed it. Sounds like an exceptionally good time was had by all. Looking for those incriminating pictures of DAM60 at Scores.

Scores is so "90s". You really do need to get up here more often.As I stated before,cameras were allowed only at the dinner. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif