• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Price Surge

50 posts in this topic

Well I don't follow the variant pricing but $10k for those four books? All those spideys that just sold went much higher than usual too. $4100 for a 9.2 #14 and $2700 for an 8.0 #3 is pretty darn good. The last 14 9.2 went around $3200 or $3400 on ebay I think and CL has an 8.5 #3 for about the same money as the 8.0 just went for.

Hulk 180 9.4 over $1000 - this has to be an all time record! I bet Bronze bruce has taken note. Can anyone remember a really more wild time on ebay? This has really been a high price orgy. How much longer can it go - this current spike has been going on about 3 months now I think.

Hulk 180 9.4 over $1000 - this has to be an all time record! I bet Bronze bruce has taken note. Can anyone remember a really more wild time on ebay? This has really been a high price orgy. How much longer can it go - this current spike has been going on about 3 months now I think.

i think it's just ridiculous. there are people who know a little about comics, who are surfing ebay, are seeing all the big numbers, and are trying to get a piece of the action.

all this money being squandered... has anyone tried calculating the total amount of money being spent on CGC comics in one year? and i imagine that many (most) of the buyers do intend to get a return on their purchases - or to at least break even...

where will all that money come from when all the owners decide to sell?