• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Sunday. Philladelphia Comic Con Dec.14th

17 posts in this topic

http://www.philadelphiacomic-con.com/

This Sunday December 14th the year end show for the Philladelphia Comic-Con.

Show is located at the Ramada Phillidelphia Airport Hotel.

76 Industrial Hwy. Essington PA.

Ron Wilson will be there doing signings, and sketches. Most notable work is one Marvels What IF,and Marvel Two in One.

I will be set up at this show as usual. But for those who havent been this is a great local show with alot of quality dealers. Myself not so much included in quality dealers... JK. But this show is always good, and very easy to walk. There is everything from dollar books to GA to HG's. And there are a few toy dealers and other related memorabilia.

There will be a good amount of board members besides myself at the show. So make the trip and say hello. (thumbs u

Pat-

Do me a favor please, Pat. When the doors open, please grab Brian K. and Bob Siman, tie them up and stash them in a back room somewhere until I get there.

Maybe then, something worthwhile in my genre will be left. :devil:

Seriously though, for a local, it is a nice show.

Do me a favor please, Pat. When the doors open, please grab Brian K. and Bob Siman, tie them up and stash them in a back room somewhere until I get there.

Don't worry, Blazing Bob will be at the show. There's no friggin' way we could clean him out!

Don't worry, Blazing Bob will be at the show. There's no friggin' way we could clean him out!

Yea..

Bob unfortunately cleaned Gene out of the HG tec's last time. So I may have to hogtie him and throw him in the ladies bathroom. :baiting:

Seriously though. Looking forward to seeing everyone again (thumbs u

I'm hoping we can get him to have a few drinks afterward, and then I'll negotiate with him. :grin:

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone a little better

'Cuz I'm a "closet" comic geek myself. I'm "coming out" at the Con...and some geeks are kinda cute...especially you, Pat. :luhv:

Aw shucks...I forgot you're bringing your wife. lol

You dont want none of me. I'd just get you drunk and never call you back :roflmao:

Seriously should be a good time. (thumbs u

'Cuz I'm a "closet" comic geek myself. I'm "coming out" at the Con...and some geeks are kinda cute...especially you, Pat. :luhv:

You dont want none of me. I'd just get you drunk and never call you back :roflmao:

I here if you go 15 minutes away from philly hotel rooms are pretty cheap.

:mad:

I remember the good old days when you could rent some of those rooms for a few hours. :insane: