• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6K what of it... A message to the boards.

48 posts in this topic

So post number 5,000 was meaningless. Some fun graemlin posts and such. So for 6,000 I decided to actually say something.

Happy Holidays to all my fellow board members. I hope that this year closes on a good note for you all. I hope the holidays no matter what you celebrate are filled with joy, and spent well with people you care about. And of course may the new year be exciting and filled with four color fun. For as much lashing out has been going on in the threads lately, this is still the best and friendliest place for comic collectors. I wish you all safe and happy holidays, and a great New Year.

Pat-

So post number 5,000 was meaningless. Some fun graemlin posts and such. So for 6,000 I decided to actually say something.

Happy Holidays to all my fellow board members. I hope that this year closes on a good note for you all. I hope the holidays no matter what you celebrate are filled with joy, and spent well with people you care about. And of course may the new year be exciting and filled with four color fun. For as much lashing out has been going on in the threads lately, this is still the best and friendliest place for comic collectors. I wish you all safe and happy holidays, and a great New Year.

Pat-

Great post Pat! I wish the same to you and your family! :foryou:

I actually had this one planned. Usually it is just a number with some dancing graemlins. So I figured why not make it meaningful. I have made alot of great friends here, and figured get on the holiday wishes early.

I really hope the new year here is as good as my first year here has been. <3

Pat-

Are you taking some kinda' luhv-drug or sumthin'? :luhv:

Pat-

Are you taking some kinda' luhv-drug or sumthin'? :luhv:

No. I really do like alot of the people on here, and hope the new year is great for everyone. There have been alot of hard times this year, and figure spread some holiday cheer.