• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA #57 cgc 9.4 at $1050 and res not met?!?!

14 posts in this topic

Uhh.. so you'd list the book.. not have it hit reserve.. and figure that someones going to pay a couple hundred more for it.. despite it didn't manage to do that in the 10 days it was for auction. Interesting theory.

Not to mention there's a 9.6 on Comiclink that probably deflated this ones interest level.

Brian

Maybe he did, but what would the purpose of the reserve be?

Brian

Testing the waters? confused-smiley-013.gif

*Gee- I wonder how much this would fetch on eBay?* 893blahblah.gif

Uhh.. so you'd list the book.. not have it hit reserve.. and figure that someones going to pay a couple hundred more for it.. despite it didn't manage to do that in the 10 days it was for auction. Interesting theory.

Not to mention there's a 9.6 on Comiclink that probably deflated this ones interest level.

Brian

some people may i don't know or maybe he is just looking to see current market value or maybe he will sell it for $100 more to the high bidder and avoid fees. confused.gif

The one on ComicLink doesn't have a terrible price; if the wrap was 1/8" to the right, I woulda popped it. The Avengers 11 CGC 9.6 isn't horribly overpriced either--a little overpriced, but not a lot--although the wrap on that one is both too far to the left and too far to the top.