• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The newly Changed to : They come that high!? Ultra HG GA's

77 posts in this topic

maskedmarvel1-1.jpg

Love this book for some reason, high grade, white paged first issue from 1940. :cloud9:

makes my vg/fn copies of issue 2 and 3 feel like red headed stepchildren (sorry if not politically correct)

Of course, all the books posted here are gems. Just great to see.

Is anyone else surprised when a book is posted at 9.4+ and it's NOT a pedigree. I know they exist, but much more than with Silver Age I just expect the higher end GA books to come from pedigrees.

Is anyone else surprised when a book is posted at 9.4+ and it's NOT a pedigree.

daring4.jpg

I think that some of the high grade "non-pedigrees" might be lost pedigrees or books from collections that would probably get pedigreed today.

Many of the early golden age collections were not very well documented.

But I definitely agree with you. In fact it is amazing that any golden age books survived in super high grade!

daring4.jpg

I think that some of the high grade "non-pedigrees" might be lost pedigrees or books from collections that would probably get pedigreed today.

But I definitely agree with you. In fact it is amazing that any golden age books survived in super high grade!

(worship)

daring4.jpg

That book is just awesome. Seriously, it doesn't get much better than that. If I didn't like comics, that book would turn me into a collector. Just wow, wow, wow. Nice Richard, very nice.

Mike

daring4.jpg

Could be my favorite book out of the entire Bedrock library! This book, in person, doesn't even look old. You think to yourself , "This has got to be a modern high quality reprint."

The yellows and reds are really that bright and almost florescent.

Its a ridiculous book.

That book is just awesome. Seriously, it doesn't get much better than that. If I didn't like comics, that book would turn me into a collector. Just wow, wow, wow. Nice Richard, very nice.

Mike

Now that is a testimonial!

Thanks Mike (thumbs u