• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primetime's Rare Sales Thread--GA,SA,BA--Some Price Adjustments, More Keys

174 posts in this topic

:takeit: takes any book. PM me with offers or questions. Paypal, MOs, and check are ok. US Priority mail shipping will be $10.00 for CGC books and $8.00 for raw books.

First up, Action Comics #20. The "S" was left off of Superman's chest, but that certainly did not stop him from ripping open the bank vault :) Cover detached. Three pieces of tape on spine. A few pages have corners out, but no art work is affected. I've included a sample pic of one page. Nice eye appeal of a 4.0, but I'll call it a 2.5. Pages are in the cream/ow to o/w area. Cool ad for Superman #3 on inside BC.

Price: $1050 $850.00

Action20FC.jpg

Action20InsideLooseCRV.jpg

Action20Splash.jpg

Action20BC.jpg

Action20InteriorPage.jpg

d6.jpg

Price drop to $850.00 :makepoint:

Amazing Spider-Man #6 1st App. Lizard (Nov.1963)

Nice, tight, flat, bright copy. Major ding is the small piece out on lower FC. "MH" initials in pen to the right of Spidey's head. Faint distributor date "8-8" in pencil above the "I" in the AMAZING logo. Paper is off-white or better. :)

Price: $320.00 $275.00

ASM6FCNew.jpg

ASM6BC.jpg

PM sent

Nice, tight, flat, bright copy. Major ding is the small piece out on lower FC. "MH" initials in pen to the right of Spidey's head. Faint distributor date "8-8" in pencil above the "I" in the AMAZING logo. Paper is off-white or better. :)

ASM6FCNew.jpg

ASM6BC.jpg

PM sent

Counter offer :wishluck::)

ASM6FCNew.jpg

ASM6BC.jpg

Per PM, :takeit: