• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superstarcomics7 could really be Robojo33??

65 posts in this topic

So now robojo changed his name to superstarcomics?At least it has white PQ (shrug)

It's not DD. Superstarcomics7 (IIRC) are Spanish and have been around under a different user name for a few years. I'm pretty sure of it actually...

R.

well,i wish i had read this thread.or remembered reading it in the past.

i won a silver surfer 4 nm++ that just came back a cgc 8.0

i told him when i recieved the book that it was no higher than a 8.0/8.5 and he insisted that it was a 9.2 that he had cracked out..for me to send it to cgc with the other books i was shipping..so i did.i sent him the cgc scan i got and his reply,"cgc must be smoking crack".. a comment i read somewhere else on here..thats his standard reply...so now he offered me a $20 partial refund :roflmao:

funnyiest part of it all,im fighting with paypal over $1400 still owed to me,so im not using paypal,i paid with a postal money order. can i have him repremanded by ebay for accepting payment other than paypal?....any input.

and this book will be sold im asuming,with my tail between my legs,just to recoup anything...

surfer4.jpg

after all the threads about Robojo33, you still went ahead and bought that from him...using a Postal MO no less? :tonofbricks:

Good luck with your case.

He didn't purchase it from Robojo33 - he purchased it from Superstarcomics7 who is someone else entirely

well,i wish i had read this thread.or remembered reading it in the past.

i won a silver surfer 4 nm++ that just came back a cgc 8.0

i told him when i recieved the book that it was no higher than a 8.0/8.5 and he insisted that it was a 9.2 that he had cracked out..for me to send it to cgc with the other books i was shipping..so i did.i sent him the cgc scan i got and his reply,"cgc must be smoking crack".. a comment i read somewhere else on here..thats his standard reply...so now he offered me a $20 partial refund :roflmao:

funnyiest part of it all,im fighting with paypal over $1400 still owed to me,so im not using paypal,i paid with a postal money order. can i have him repremanded by ebay for accepting payment other than paypal?....any input.

and this book will be sold im asuming,with my tail between my legs,just to recoup anything...

surfer4.jpg

after all the threads about Robojo33, you still went ahead and bought that from him...using a Postal MO no less? :tonofbricks:

Good luck with your case.

He didn't purchase it from Robojo33 - he purchased it from Superstarcomics7 who is someone else entirely

my bad doh!

Dammit...I'M DUP!!!!!

don't any of you follow the "rumors" here?

You seem to be confusing your Is with your Us there, mate. (thumbs u

Confused?...CONFUSED? MOI???? I'm Danny Dupes,...now don't make me prove it by getting all pedantic on ya, mate :headbang:

What a surprise. You've popped up in this thread. :P

BTW, still no confirmation from CGC management and Harshen that they know you. Nobody has stepped up to refute the fact you are a Dupcak shill.

Why do you call yourself Dups#it in text with ALL of your shill postings/accounts? It's a very predictable pattern.

:makepoint: