• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You've Gotta Love This Guy....

20 posts in this topic

Who said the Brits are crazy?? This guy's first eBay sales prove otherwise. :screwy:

Check his other listings too, his descriptions are so enlightening.

Reckon he used the OSPG??

this is a bat-man featuring bat-hound and the creature it is in good nic it was issud in 1961 oct the no143 if any questions you can e-mali me on popeye@tiscali.co.uk

His listing is humorous - "issud" lol

You can always "emali" him to find out...

:roflmao:

Don't email this guy. A lot of the times folks will put up auctions at a certain price and an outside email for phishing expeditions. You email the guy, he askes if you would like to deal outside of ebay. You accept, you send money, you don't get book.

Also, co.uk email addresses are used in a lot of email fraud. Such fraud as those Nigerian 419 scams, and the Russian Bride scams. Judging from the guy's spelling, he might fall into this category. If you contact him with your real email address you give him three bits of info 1) you can afford to spend that kinda cash on comics 2) you may be dumb enough to fall for a scam like that 3) your email address in which they can bombard you with phishing emails, or viruses.

If you want to mess with him, go to a public wi-fi center and set up a bogus email address, then have fun.

You guys do know that english isn't everyone's first language, right? Just asking.

You guys do know that english isn't everyone's first language, right? Just asking.

Oh he's Englsh alright. I've never heard any foreigner use the term 'in good nic(k)'.

Oh he's Englsh alright. I've never heard any foreigner use the term 'in good nic(k)'.

Irony. lol

Seriously though, what does that mean? Good shape? I thought they spoke English in England. :baiting:

Irony. lol

Seriously though, what does that mean? Good shape? I thought they spoke English in England. :baiting:

If you spoke English like an English person, you'd know what "good nic(k) means :baiting: . Bah, what you Yanks speak, shouldn't be called English. Maybe Yankese? (shrug)

Irony. lol

If you spoke English like an English person, you'd know what "good nic(k) means :baiting: . Bah, what you Yanks speak, shouldn't be called English. Maybe Yankese? (shrug)

I'm not a yank. :gossip:

Irony. lol

Yep, it means good shape (thumbs u

And I just noticed the Englsh! I even resisted the urge to go and edit the post :devil:

Irony. lol

I'm not a yank. :gossip:

This is what happens when you don't put your location in the location slot. :makepoint: