• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - CLOSED MOVED TO EBAY

32 posts in this topic

Well, no one has CGC'd a Hugga-Bunch yet, so I'd say ship it in with your Shortcake. You will get more than a nickel for them.

The CPG says Hugga-Bunch is much more valuable than that Strawberry broad, so you might be surprised what it would fetch.

i almost feel like this is a joke - what's the friggin deal with strawberry shortcake? My sister used to read these and I have 2 of each. She read one and bagged and boarded the other one. So I would guess they average out at atleast 9.2

i always thought they were worth 5 cents tops!! I also have the "Hugga-Bunch Kids" - are these as valuable?

I know that strawberry shortcake books (any) are very hard to get in high grade because alot of people mostly kids would read them and then dispose of them like a newspaper.

Now someone BUY them ... lol

i almost feel like this is a joke - what's the friggin deal with strawberry shortcake? My sister used to read these and I have 2 of each. She read one and bagged and boarded the other one. So I would guess they average out at atleast 9.2

i always thought they were worth 5 cents tops!! I also have the "Hugga-Bunch Kids" - are these as valuable?

I know that strawberry shortcake books (any) are very hard to get in high grade because alot of people mostly kids would read them and then dispose of them like a newspaper.

Newspaper? What about bathroom paper?

Newspaper? What about bathroom paper?

I'm sure that too !! :sick: