• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - CLOSED MOVED TO EBAY

32 posts in this topic

Very easy -- Very simple

Thank you for looking

I'm open to offers but this guy :takeit: trumps ALL & any offers

I will put scans of the book along with CGC books (my scanner doesn't like slabs)

Shipping is included in price for the United States

Canada & Mexico please ask for quote

Just to give everyone an idea of what's to be listed here -- some of these are the ONLY books on the census & GPA shows NOTHING as far as sales. So this could be your night to get some great books on the cheap & print runs are less than 250 copies & 1 in 1 million to get a hold of but not every.

You can also go to ebay OR here on the boards & TRY and find some of these and spend a WHOLE LOT more money with a shot at getting higher grades. lol lol

With Christmas just around the corner treat your self or someone who collects comics to some of these books & watch their faces light up with excitement.

:baiting:

Fathom: Kiani #1E WWLA Exclusive -- their are ONLY 5 on the census and this is one of them. VERY-VERY hard to get in high grade with black cover

This book also has White Pages

Raw book:

scan0001-12.jpg

CGC:

scan0001-16.jpg

$135 SHIPPED

Fathom Kiani #0 Retailer incentive CGC 9.8

There are only 11 books on the census and this is one of them. Very-very Low print run & hard to find black cover. Turner & steigerwald cover.

White pages

Raw book:

scan0002-10.jpg

CGC:

scan0002-14.jpg

$150 SHIPPED

Escape of the Living dead #1 Leather Bound edition CGC 9.4

This book has a print run of 250 copies and ONLY 2 books sit on the census & this is one of them.

NOTHING in GPA as far as sales. Very-very hard to find book in HIGH GRADE

I watch for this book on ebay and only 2 have shown up in 6 months & not sure if any have come up for sale yet but everyone I've looked at was not even worth sending in to CGC .. I took at chance on this one...

Raw book:

scan0008-8.jpg

CGC:

scan0004-7.jpg

$185 SHIPPED

New X-Men #150 key book for this series DOUBLE COVER CGC 9.4 both

Death of Jean Grey & Magneto

This is a 1 in 1 million book SUPER RARE modern ..

GPA shows no sales for this book in double cover.

Raw book:

scan0007-9.jpg

CGC:

scan0003-18.jpg

$200 SHIPPED

Last one.....

Strawberry Shortcake #5 white pages CGC 9.0

And yet ANOTHER book that is the ONLY ONE on the census & NO GPA sales to date.

These are very hard to find in HIGH grade and was lucky to even get this book graded at this mark.

Raw book: Sorry for the scan

scan0011-7.jpg

CGC:

scan0008-18.jpg

$100 SHIPPED

i almost feel like this is a joke - what's the friggin deal with strawberry shortcake? My sister used to read these and I have 2 of each. She read one and bagged and boarded the other one. So I would guess they average out at atleast 9.2

i always thought they were worth 5 cents tops!! I also have the "Hugga-Bunch Kids" - are these as valuable?