• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

My pathetically low grade Pep 42

1267475-cgc12013.jpg

That's a fitting cover...the Shield in the shadows and Archie in the spotlight.

I've loved seeing these old Pep covers as well. It's intersting seeing the transition of Archie's character. He was much uugghhh I just can't pin what his looks are like than the 60's Archie I'm used to. And look at Jughead. Definately different looking characters in later years. So just where exactly did Archie and gang first take on their transformation to the 60's look? Obviously the artist changed. Seeing the early issues takes some getting use to. But quite interesting.

What?! No funny animal 43's? :baiting:

Taa-daaah!

Leading Screen Comics 43, July, 1950

Leading43.jpg

House of Secrets 43 with another Mark 'n' Elsa cover -- fetching in her purple business suit. Great bat-creatures!

HouseofSecrets43.jpg

OK to show an interior page? Wonderfully gooofy radium reference.

HouseofSecrets43Rapage.jpg

I recently won these two on ebay. Let's just say that they were worth every penny that I paid for them. Are they minor, minor keys because of Cosmic Cube and Hitman? Otherwise I'm not sure why they were listed individually.

Marvel Two-in-One 43

martwoinone43.jpg

The Demon 43

demon43.jpg

Jack