• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Ever since the first issues of Fox & Crow and the Real Screen issues that pesky Crawford Crow has always managed to chisel Fauntelroy Fox outta his groceries.....Looks like their gonna fall right in his hot hands here before foxxy even gets them home to tha fridge.

FoxCrow57.jpg

57 day with Hubley and Ravenscroft!

My favorite 57, The Brave and the Bold 57 with the origin and first appearance of Metamorpho.

I have more than one copy -- you can never have too many of this one -- and multiple scans on my disk. I think this is my own VF copy

BraveBold_57_small.jpg

and this is a recent reader from skypinkblu

braveandbold57.jpg

We've seen My Greatest Adventure already (nice copy too) but check this one out:

mga57.jpg

At the time I won it, almost by accident, it was the highest graded copy according to the seller. I'm not enough of a label-chaser to know whether it still is.

mga57label.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 57, and not a beater like most of my war comics.

OFF57.jpg

Plastic Man 57 with a fun "mad scientist" cover. I showed the pre-code version a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure this is an unenhanced scan of my own copy.

plasticman570001.jpg

Jack