• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Okay people....I know I've been getting carried away on the images cause I've been taking 100's of photos. I have 22 different 59's uploaded to my photobucket ready to go. 8 of them are not DC's and...amazingly...none of the 22 books have been shown today so far.

Should I post all 22? Or should I just select a few of them. Not sure if I'm ticking others off by showing so many... (shrug) Please give me some input. Otherwise...I don't know...I may just show a few. But it's no problem to blast out all 22.

Post them all. I love seeing the incredible variety of books and don't mind seeing a book posted the second time. Not much better than people sharing their collections.

Okay people....I know I've been getting carried away on the images cause I've been taking 100's of photos. I have 22 different 59's uploaded to my photobucket ready to go. 8 of them are not DC's and...amazingly...none of the 22 books have been shown today so far.

Should I post all 22? Or should I just select a few of them. Not sure if I'm ticking others off by showing so many... (shrug) Please give me some input. Otherwise...I don't know...I may just show a few. But it's no problem to blast out all 22.

Let's see 'em all.

I've been waiting for day 59 - for some weird reason I have a pletohora of 59's scanned; I'll skip the Green Lantern 'cause a much nicer copy was already posted:

This is one of my favorite Batman covers - I picked it up because of the spaceship & the orange background, but after studying it I nnoticed a couple of things that don't jump right out at you: the stars & planets are drawn like a child drew them which is refreshing and fun, but mostly what gets me is the little, tiny wheel at the bottom of the bottom fin of the rocket - like it is supposed to land like an airplane. you have to look closely...

batman59-1.jpg

and finally from the second series of Iron Man the absolute best comic ever written and drawn, ever. Trust me on this. (OK Mike Grell modelled the head bad guy on me - so it's extra special to me.) 1st of three parts - you'll get the other two covers Sunday & Monday.

IronMan59.jpg

P.S. if you have a copy, I'm Emile.

L

I've been waiting for day 59 - for some weird reason I have a pletohora of 59's scanned; I'll skip the Green Lantern 'cause a much nicer copy was already posted:

This is one of my favorite Batman covers - I picked it up because of the spaceship & the orange background, but after studying it I nnoticed a couple of things that don't jump right out at you: the stars & planets are drawn like a child drew them which is refreshing and fun, but mostly what gets me is the little, tiny wheel at the bottom of the bottom fin of the rocket - like it is supposed to land like an airplane. you have to look closely...

batman59-1.jpg

and finally from the second series of Iron Man the absolute best comic ever written and drawn, ever. Trust me on this. (OK Mike Grell modelled the head bad guy on me - so it's extra special to me.) 1st of three parts - you'll get the other two covers Sunday & Monday.

P.S. if you have a copy, I'm Emile.

L

Awesome Bat cover dude!!! Excellent copy!! A very fun cover. (thumbs u