• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

And I know I've already seen this today - shame about the upper left corner.

JLoA61.jpg

Lee

You want to see a REAL corner problem? :insane:

I bought this because I owned this comic as a child, and I wanted to relive the memories. Found I remembered almost every panel! Must have read it repeatedly.

JLA61.jpg

"Yes mom, I'm nearly done with my dinner and my reading - as long as I don't confuse the two again..."

L

JLoA61.jpg

Lee

I bought this because I owned this comic as a child, and I wanted to relive the memories. Found I remembered almost every panel! Must have read it repeatedly.

JLA61.jpg

"Yes mom, I'm nearly done with my dinner and my reading - as long as I don't confuse the two again..."

L

Not much nutrition, but it will keep you regular.

JLoA61.jpg

Lee

JLA61.jpg

L

Not much nutrition, but it will keep you regular.

Just to be clear, this is not the actual copy I owned as a child, but a replacement that I paid 30 cents for decades later. I completely chewed up and swallowed the original years before.

About the time for # 62 -

Great books today, Scrooge! Love that Suzie...sometimes the simple gags are the best!

oaaw62.jpg

off62.jpg

Beautiful copies, as usual. The red background on that OAAW is stunning.

I assume Trooper has the second one. That's got to be a one-of-a-kind parachute cover!