• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Showcase66.jpg

This was not DC's best idea.

Love the afterthought "The Jungle Master" lol

Hope you don't think I'm just making fun of your comics, Seadevils. You've got a seemingly endless variety of books, and I wish I had all of them! Keep 'em rolling!

Make fun of 'em all you want John T. I agree with you on most. :roflmao:

That B'Wana Beast is lame! I collect so many titles and publishers it's crazy. My main focus is Silver-Age DC. There are approximately 115 SA DC titles with a total just short of 5000 unique issues ranging from Sept. 1956 to Dec. 1969 alone.

I have just over 1000 issues to go. So my collection is a mixed bag on grade. You'll see a few G/Vg's, VG+'s, Tons in the F to VF range and still many VF/NM and upwards. Wish I could afford them all in HG. But many of these I'm lucky to find in any grade. Now my Bronze DC's are mostly all HG and I have most of them as well from Jan. 1970 to 1990. I guess the later are considered Copper-Age.

Then of course I have my modest GA collection as well. So I do have a seemingly endless variety to muddle through. What a chore. Glad you're all enjoying them