• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Nice copies of MIS 69, folks! That background cityscape is pure Infantino, and Adam Strange's crouch pose is quintessential Infantino. The figure itself looks more Anderson. Maybe Anderson and Infantino were in an especially pissy mood with each other that day. . .

Oh - OK and I promssed Seadevils a shot of my '69 - but I can't find the shot I took of my washing it last summer so instead:

DSC01641.jpg

1969 MGB GT - just about 10 times rarer than then convertables.

caught in a freak snowstorm - it does snow here, but not much and almost never before Christmas. After it thawed I spent hours cleaning the water out of the boot - under the spare.

Maybe this summer I can get new shots of her.

Lee

Nice Lee,

Hope she thawed alright. I took my photos an hour before I posted the other day. Hadn't started her up in a month. Finally got a beautiful day in the 80's and took her out washed her and drove her around the lake.

gic69.jpg

oaaw69.jpg

off69.jpg

ssws69.jpg

w69.jpg

Comick1 your DC war collection is astounding. Wish mine were as nice. And especially the Western. Those you never find HG. I guess you still need some All American Men o' Wars. Seems like the title from the Big 5 that gets ignored the most.

Keep posting... (worship)