• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Adventures of Jerry Lewis 72

Thoughtfully annotated by the original owner. Does anyone else think that she's too good-looking? Maybe she's too rich too.

Jerry72.jpg

Flash 72. Eeek! A modern!

Nice gold cover, scanned for our www project.

Flash72.jpg

Odd, I can't find a cover scan. Here's a mediocre interior scan of Adventures of Bob Hope 72, I think scanned when I was looking for an artist ID to index the book. (Oksner, not Fitzgerald.)

Hope72.jpg

Best 'til last.

Four Color 72 1945, 4th issue of Raggedy Ann and Andy. The more I see this series, the more I like it.

FC72RaggedyAnn.jpg

FC72RaggedyAnnback.jpg

Jack

Not near as nice as John T's copy....... .here's my MIS....This is one collection I'm going to upgrade as a priority...

MysteryInSpace71.jpg

Doesn't look that bad. 10-centers are allowed to have a little wear--unless you're Inaflash, Adamstrange, Zzutak, Silver, Comick1, or AtlasFan.

Probably skipped someone there...sorry!

Those guys are no different than me except they probably do not show their worse copies. I have many books as nice as them...but I collect so many titles that the grades overall are a mixed bag. If you notice when I show 15 to 20 books there are a few HG's in the mix. A couple low's and average about mid-grade. It's not about who has the nicest copy...but for some perhaps it is. And I love seeing the HG copies..especially if mine is a lesser example. Keep 'em rollin' gang!!

I guess with me it's who can show the most? (not really) I was hoping by doing so it would encourage others to post even more books.

Under 20 books again today....I just haven't the time to keep digging.

AllStarComics72.jpg