• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Nearing the end...Jack frequently mentions wanting to like this series...I love it myself. This led to a couple other cool series like All-Star Squadron and one of my faves from the 80's....Infinity Inc. I never even bother to pull out my Infinity collection to shoot. Wasn't on a roll early on as I've been lately.

AllStarComics73.jpg

Pitiful example of such an awesome Aquaman cover. I definately want a HG of this one. Some of you have mentioned that my showing so many books has increased your wantlists a bit. After reviewing my collection thus far myself...I must say that many of my books are going on my wantlist of upgrades.

BraveBold73.jpg

when I was completing the Jimmy Olsen run this was the last issue I needed:

I think I've asked this before, but how many Superboys and Lois's do you need?

4 Superboy's and 5 Lois's

Man, I don't have much in the 70's. I could post some of the Bronze stuff, but Seadevils has those covered. I'll have more when we get into the 80's...

Oh well, today's MIS installment!

MIS73.jpg

Sweeeettt!! I do not even dare show my copy today...

when I was completing the Jimmy Olsen run this was the last issue I needed:

I think I've asked this before, but how many Superboys and Lois's do you need?

4 Superboy's and 5 Lois's

Silver....which Lois's do you need?

Yowza!!! :whistle:

And I'm fortunate to have a sweet copy of this babe!!!

GreenLantern73.jpg

Those late SA Green Lantern covers are the bomb. Kane got very creative and dramatic, this being an incredible example. Some day I may try to get some of them.