• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

One thing I can say is...every single book I have ever shown I still own...Unless it's been upgraded...Silver doesn't care for my gray background with the copyboard white lines....but at least we all know who's images they are...even if it makes them ugly.... lol Perhaps I should have calibrated a sheet o' paper as Silver suggested but after 2000 books I can't change.... lol

Showcase77.jpg

One thing I can say is...every single book I have ever shown I still own...Unless it's been upgraded...Silver doesn't care for my gray background with the copyboard white lines....but at least we all know who's images they are...even if it makes them ugly....lol Perhaps I should have calibrated a sheet o' paper as Silver suggested but after 2000 books I can't change....lol

Showcase77.jpg

Keith, it's not that I dont care for the background, I just feel it detracts from the book scans a little. I have said before I think your photography is superior to scanned books (thumbs u

Thanks Danny.....Sometimes however the autofocus on the camera doesn't have enough contrast to be sharp and I have to retake the image. But it rarely happens.

If I were using the ol' 1 minute per image scanner I could never show all these books. This weekend my goal is to shoot all the #80's thru 89's I can find to keep up with the thread. And in between weekends I have been shooting complete runs of various titles in the lower #'s. This has really been wearing me out....But it'll all be worth it if I can ever finish. lol

77 Not many scanned today -

Another GR:

GHostrider77.jpg

and a verycool portrait of the GA GL:

JSA77.jpg

And I'm done for the day. I should shoot more photos like SD...

be well & happy hunting

Lee

77 Not many scanned today -

Another GR:

GHostrider77.jpg

and a verycool portrait of the GA GL:

JSA77.jpg

And I'm done for the day. I should shoot more photos like SD...

be well & happy hunting

Lee

I've never seen these prtrait covers Lee. Thanks for sharing..really cool..