• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

One of my "Hames Ware" copies. This was a guy in Little Rock, Arkansas that when he was a boy collecting and trading comics he put his name on practically every comic he ever owned with a magic marker of all things.....

hm I wonder if it is THE Hames Ware. It's quite an unusual name there's a good chance it's him. What I mean by THE Hames Ware is that Ware has been over the last 40+ years a leading artist identifier and general comic historian. Heck, we got some of his insight on the GCD mailing list just today.

Ask him Scrooge. I've never met him...but other collectors from years past have. At least I was always under the impression he was in the LR area. Could make my Magic Marker copies pedigrees.... lol Just show him the book with the name on it..if it's him...he'll know it.... lol

Okay....I've been off track the past couple o days cause I,ve been under the weather....still am...but I'm dealing with it...

21 Dc #84's today...But first I'll begin with....a Marvel comic!! I sold my #83 biggie some 12 or 15 years ago so I could by more DC's... lol bad habit I guess....I sure wish I still had the first Thor.... But here's the second.....

JourneyIntoMystery84.jpg