• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Zut alors!

Do all Mlle. Marie comic books have zee background checkaired?

StarSpangledWar85.jpg

Crime Does Not Pay 85 -- better than average cover, I'd say.

crimedoesnotpay85.jpg

Fight Comics 85. If Señorita Rio is still around, we'll probably see a better copy from Scrooge. Shouldn't that second statement also be a question!

Fight85.jpg

Ghosts 85zzzzzz

ghosts85.jpg

G. I. Combat 85 -- did I post it before the high-grade copies arrived?

GIC85.jpg

Jack

Zut alors!

Do all Mlle. Marie comic books have zee background checkaired?

StarSpangledWar85.jpg

Crime Does Not Pay 85 -- better than average cover, I'd say.

crimedoesnotpay85.jpg

Fight Comics 85. If Señorita Rio is still around, we'll probably see a better copy from Scrooge. Shouldn't that second statement also be a question!

Fight85.jpg

Ghosts 85zzzzzz

ghosts85.jpg

G. I. Combat 85 -- did I post it before the high-grade copies arrived?

GIC85.jpg

Jack

Glad you're having fun with the Marie books Jack. Now we have matching boarders in vogue.... lol Looks like I will not be able to post until this evening...still under the weather and having to work...been sleeping in later....I did just score SSWS 87 and 89 now I have the entire cover spread of M. Marie from #84 thru 89. Too bad the 87 & 89 won't be here in time to post.

ll85.jpg

you have good taste...

LoisLane85CGC96OW-WPlr.jpg

Dover..your 9.6 spread of books is just.....amazing!! I'll post my copy of LL this evening. I just hate slabbed books...just can't seem to enjoy them as well. Raw books photograph/scan better. But a 9.6 slab trumps all...unless you're the guy with the 9.8.

That shot would have done nothing on that panzer... Sherman, on the other hand... ..ever heard of Tiger IIs?

That looks nothing like any German WW2 tank that I've ever seen. Unlike Heath, I don't think Grandenetti was too concerned with the historical accuracy of the armor he was drawing.

:sorry: Don't have a copy ... but, again, no Señorita Rio inside so I don't care ;) Señorita Rio's last appearance was in issue # 71 (thumbs u

I have a few 85s. Airboy, of course, and the start of my Prize Western Comics American Eagle run -

76447.jpg.c5e9081268786c887886109a4d9af14b.jpg

76448.jpg.0317dce47cc2b62e8baad297cbc3c295.jpg

76449.jpg.114f400be02ea795bf4fab223969f6d2.jpg