• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Great Kirby DC Cover...hmm could almose be a pre-her Marvel.

HOM_85.jpg

The original Doom Patrol had some spectacular covers. I really like their green uniforms best.

mga_085-2.jpg

I dont know why I like this cover so much..?

ST_85.jpg

Least I have my virtual buddies here to share images with.

Word (thumbs u

This book is a wonderful read, and I'm glad to have it but I hate that grease pencil mark by Plas' face. I'll upgrade to a nicer copy when I can.

Police85.jpg

RR_85.jpg

I love your Richie Rich collection Jeffro. You have some fantastic books. But I can't ever remember seeing a cover where the artwork erased some of the comics code logo......thats amazing.

action85cgc-1.jpg

This book also is just sooooo cool. You have a nice collection from what I've seen you post comicdonna (thumbs u

I'm stuck in the boonies here in Arkansas witha buncha hillbillies that do not understand comics at all. Friends..what comic collecting friends? :cry:
As your neighbor to the north I sympathize. :sorry:

I love your Richie Rich collection Jeffro. You have some fantastic books. But I can't ever remember seeing a cover where the artwork erased some of the comics code logo......thats amazing.

Thanks! It's been fun putting it together. once I complete my runs I'll start working on upgrading the lower grade copies.

Here's another

RR_86.jpg