• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Sugar and Spike 90

Sugar_Spike90.jpg

Crime Does Not Pay 90 -- one of my favorite covers of the run. Who was painting covers for Lev Gleason? Al Anderson?

crimednp900001.jpg

Justice Traps the Guilty 90. Dramatic!

jttg90.jpg

Jack

Dang Silver...Look what ya done to me....in January I had less than 200 posts in my just barely over a year on these boards and today...just over 2 months of posting to this thread...I broke the 1500 mark... :insane:

The Adventures of Bob Hope 90. I like the robot dog, although I would have put him against a different colored background so he stood out more. Yes, I see that Drucker wanted the real and robot figures to be parallel. Goofy distillation in the foreground!

bobhope90s.jpg

Star Spangled Comics 90. Poor copy, poor scan. I don't remember why I overpaid for it.

SSC90.jpg

I wish I had a scan of my Four Color 90 -- not a bad copy, Walt Kelly artwork. If I have time later I'll dig around for it. Maybe someone else has one.

Jack

Yesterday's cover seemed to be quite popular....who did the art here?

'Course...did they determine who rendered yesterday's cover? (shrug)

YoungLove90.jpg

Gray Morrow was the popular choice.

Is this one Jay Scott Pike?

Jack

The Adventures of Bob Hope 90. I like the robot dog, although I would have put him against a different colored background so he stood out more. Yes, I see that Drucker wanted the real and robot figures to be parallel. Goofy distillation in the foreground!

bobhope90s.jpg

Jack

:takeit:

bobhope90s.jpg

Jack

:takeit:

Now THAT's unusual -- Seadevils wishing for one of my comic books.

Deceptively nicer looking than the technical grade (detached centerfold, that sort of defect) and who knows if I could actually find the darn book? Front cover colors and gloss are brilliant though.

Jack

Crime Does Not Pay 90 -- one of my favorite covers of the run. Who was painting covers for Lev Gleason? Al Anderson?

crimednp900001.jpg

Bob Fujitani of all people did those covers. That one is probably signed but the bottom mast I bet is covering the signature.

# 90 - My copy of Prize Comics Western # 90 is coverless ... so I won't post that. Included is a FC 90 from Goosybones who was generous to send it to me. (thumbs u

76657.jpg.13ceda44892e0f1c391bd4f46d0cd189.jpg

76658.jpg.511f4b501d8c893347d87df4551acc02.jpg

76659.jpg.b4326e49f6d1fdcc7c4fbc7b3b31989b.jpg

76660.jpg.667370ffcc74449eac10eb8e63515893.jpg

crimednp900001.jpg

Bob Fujitani of all people did those covers. That one is probably signed but the bottom mast I bet is covering the signature.

How 'bout that? Is that a smudged Fuje on the bricks next to the victim's left wrist?

# 90 - My copy of Prize Comics Western # 90 is coverless ... so I won't post that. Included is a FC 90 from Goosybones who was generous to send it to me. (thumbs u

Now Seadevils has something to be jealous about.

76659.jpg

Thanks! Probably better than the copy I overpaid for. Love that Walt Kelly!

A nice copy from a nice guy -- but it's almost Easter. Isn't it time for Bunnybones?

76660.jpg

Jack