• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

94.jpg

Classic horrible Ernie Chua. What is that coffin doing hanging in midair? Or is it attached to that billboard, for some reason?

It is attached to the billboard. And it looks a lot better in the story inside (drawn by somebody else (thumbs u )

Not a high grade book but a great reader. This book was part of my secret santa gift from James (Hellblazer) last year. Thanks again bro. Golden age DC's are tops :cloud9: Me like !!

Action94.jpg

Not a high grade book but a great reader. This book was part of my secret santa gift from James (Hellblazer) last year. Thanks again bro. Golden age DC's are tops :cloud9: Me like !!

Action94.jpg

This cover theme seems like the PERFECT book for ComicDonna. Wonder if he has a copy :popcorn:

and best of all - a checkerboard that I recently found at my LCS. it'd been hiding in the back room with a bunch of hammered copies...

94Unexpected.jpg

I had to scan a lot of reader copies to find this & one other...that you'll see on day 98.

L

Headed off to Emerald City ComiCon but wanted to share before I left...

X-Men94CGC9.jpg

Is that today Steve??!!! Dang......I heard nothing about it at all......

Nice X-man book. Is that a Carl Barks? ;)