• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

sm102.jpg

Nicest-looking Superman 102 I've ever seen. Gulliver's Travels was always one of my favorite books and this cover certainly does homage to a classic satire. Thanks, Dan, for sharing!

Superman 102 is a lesser seen issue for sure. I have had this copy a very long time, probably since 1985. I think I may be ahead on my $24 purchase by now.

Happy Easter everyone - again I dont have much for today, but I love everything you all have posted - particularly Scrooge's Bob Hope - motion machine indeed. I surely need that for my checkerboard collection:

for today all I have is Modern JLA again:

102JLA.jpg

More in the week to come

There were multiple issues with Wonder Woman duplicates...I can only imagine that sales spiked when multiple Dianas appeared on the cover!

WW_102.jpg

I'm really enjoying these Wonder Womans. I agree with whoever said the Andru run was something special.