• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Two consecutive Crowley Copies from two different collectiors. What are the odds?

78405.jpg

(worship)(worship)

I love Capt. Marvel Jr. covers, but that one is :o

Thanks for the nice comment, PokerKid. Yes, I don't even the title, buy, yes what a cool cover.

Steve

Two consecutive Crowley Copies from two different collectiors. What are the odds?

78405.jpg

(worship)(worship)

I love Capt. Marvel Jr. covers, but that one is :o

Thanks for the nice comment, PokerKid. Yes, I don't even the title, buy, yes what a cool cover.

Steve

I meant to say: I'm not really a Captain Marvel, Jr. collector, but yes, that is a cool cover. Thanks for the kind comment!

Another Kirby/Ayres...er ah..Andru/Esposito monster cover...

WW_114.jpg

One of the most awesome train covers, I have ever seen! I gotta get me one of those!

I wonder if the editors of the title thought that cover would scare the daylights out of their target audience. They must've considered the possiblity. I think if I were a kid back when that book was issued, I'd have "nightmares galore", and make a vow never to ride the train again.

Little catching up. I don't think these are repeats of Hoppy.

hoppy111.jpg

hoppy112.jpg

hoppy113.jpg

hoppy114.jpg

I've only 3 Hoppy's in my whole collection.... WOW!!! Did these come from the same place as the other DC Westerns you have?

No, actually from 3 separate sources unrelated to the Westerns and ASWs, strangely enough. They're pretty similar condition, but those have always been acquired piecemeal.