• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

I'm not posting another 4th or 5th Flash issue unless it's a beauty. All of my books (non-key) over issue #100 are packed away in boxes in my other storage area. I could have a ball on this thread on New Years Day.

After mid-April I only have either Flash or Mad on hand. Oh well....nice books, guys. (thumbs u

Break out the Mad's!

These books, from 127 to 132 were all bought off ebay several years ago. don't remember the seller but he/she was selling off big lots of high grade Harveys. Dunno if they were/are file copies as they didn't come with a cert or mention of that. (shrug)

I got outbid on a lot of them but still scored these sweet copies as well as some RR and Caspers, Caspers Ghostlands, and Wendys.

Spooky_128.jpg

gonna miss 129 guys, will be in California. Will make up on Sunday.

Here is the 128's:

sm128.jpg

Another nice skyline cover.

Wow, those bad guys are from waaay in the future, the year 2000!

Finally - GI Combat - again pretty hammered, but I don't know where I got from. This one and a couple others just appeared in my collection (?) Oh well, they're a good read.

128GiCombat.jpg

Till tomorrow

Lee