• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Not a magazine collector, but I've got a few coming up that are a little different from the norm in this thread.

My first copy off the newsstand. Still remember the excitement when I found out that there was actually a magazine about monsters. Cover is barely hanging on.

FMOF136.jpg

Even with all the love that magazine has seen that's still a great cover.

Another WW Family cover...

WW_135.jpg

Boy, kids must have been demanding WW family stories! Love the Paradise Island scenery in the background.

You reminded me that I have a decent copy of 136

WW136.jpg

Another WW Family cover...

WW_135.jpg

Boy, kids must have been demanding WW family stories! Love the Paradise Island scenery in the background.

You reminded me that I have a decent copy of 136

WW136.jpg

Love both the WW's guys. I am coming to appreciate the covers to WW from 100 to 200 a lot more than I did before. Although I really don't like the cover to 200, so lets call it 100 to 199.

Lee

It's not the jumpsuit, it's the Space Canine Patrol Agents (SCPA) doggie club he joins and that cast of characters.

Aha -- the SCPA is introduced in this issue? I didn't realize.

Jack

Nice Rock Jeffro. Red white and blue. Wonder when the last time Kubert went to San Diego Con was? I notice that Russ Heath is gonna be there this year

Just the one for today - I always did dig the SSWS dino issues, but they aren't the easiest to acquire. This one's pretty bad with the rusty staple, but I love the image - so it stays in my collection...

137SSWarStories.jpg

L