• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Well guys, this book is the cut-off point of my Action run. It's been great participating in this thread. :)

action158cover-1.jpg

It's been a treat seeing all your early Actions. You've got a collection to be proud of! My earliest issue is 224. Realistically, I'll never build that series much below 200, but it's fun to look at what came before.

Well guys, this book is the cut-off point of my Action run. It's been great participating in this thread. :)

action158cover-1.jpg

It's been a treat seeing all your early Actions. You've got a collection to be proud of! My earliest issue is 224. Realistically, I'll never build that series much below 200, but it's fun to look at what came before.

Thanks! :)

I fell wa-a-ay behind while I was on the road for a week, plus haven't had any scans for the days I checked.

Here are a couple of 159s.

WDCS159.jpg

Hammerhead. Not Spider-Man's shining moment. More like a Tracy villain, seems to me.

asm159.jpg

Jack

Adventures Into The Unknown #159

AdventuresIntoTheUnknown159.jpg

Maybe everyone knows, but Jay Kafka = Lou Wahl = Kurt Schaffenberger

Jack

Nope, didn't know that. Now I do.