• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

It's the attack of Egg Fu ! Everyone run to your local chinese take-out for chop-sticks!

WW166.jpg

on the other hand there is a Cheetah story in the back.

Lee

Must...bite....tongue.

awww, why hold back? it's such a pretty dark green, and the giant, scientist egg is a dangerous foe...no, really - dangerous, high cholesterol and everything...

It's the attack of Egg Fu ! Everyone run to your local chinese take-out for chop-sticks!

WW166.jpg

Lee

Must...bite....tongue.

awww, why hold back? it's such a pretty dark green, and the giant, scientist egg is a dangerous foe...no, really - dangerous, high cholesterol and everything...

lol

He's probably a master of martial arts too...

Whew, that felt good.

WW166.jpg

Lee

Must...bite....tongue.

lol

He's probably a master of martial arts too...

Whew, that felt good.

A bizarre version of Egg Fu is heavily featured in an issue of DC's 52 series that I picked at random to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang_Tzu

Jack

Never seen that issue before.

How about in Spanish?

agenteinternacional032.jpg

I'd love to see a thread of these La Prensa comics - if anyone has enough of them. Nice color and quality on these.

They also look better when they don't have a "67" written in marker on the cover like mine.

Very nice.

Avg1-166.jpg

such good reads, I bought these when they were new.

Same here. This arc is among the top Avengers stories ever, not to mention it's just good old comic book fun!

Agreed. I believe this was the last arc I bought off the racks. Looking forward to going back and starting up again.