• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

first silver age Two Face

Some may argue this statement, but definitely worth noting. Always liked this cover.

what book would they argue is the first appearance?

Some may argue this statement, but definitely worth noting. Always liked this cover.

I think the argument goes that the WF appearance is Batman disguised as Two-Face, not the 'real' Two-Face so does it count as an 'appearance'. If it does, I think it's the *only* SA Two-Face appearance as I believe he does not come back until the BA (Batman 234).

I think the argument goes that the WF appearance is Batman disguised as Two-Face, not the 'real' Two-Face so does it count as an 'appearance'. If it does, I think it's the *only* SA Two-Face appearance as I believe he does not come back until the BA (Batman 234).

Well done.