• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

This marks about halfway through the year, day 182 of 365. I know the thread has lost steam as I thought it would once we got into higher numbers. I thank everyone who has contributed so far. Please scan a few books to help this keep going through 365 :grin:

sm182.jpg

one of my very favorite Neal Adams covers and a under appreciated book overall. Not only is this a classic Neal cover but the format switches to a dollar book as well.

sf182.jpg

one of my very favorite Neal Adams covers and a under appreciated book overall. Not only is this a classic Neal cover but the format switches to a dollar book as well.

sf182.jpg

I appreciate it!!!

This marks about halfway through the year, day 182 of 365. I know the thread has lost steam as I thought it would once we got into higher numbers. I thank everyone who has contributed so far. Please scan a few books to help this keep going through 365 :grin:

I've only got one more Cracked besides today and not much scanned for the 180s, but verily I say to thee that the 190s shall not suffer such a fate. So sayeth ... me.

Cracked182.jpg

I'm still enjoying the parade, but have very little scanned -- most of it uninteresting -- in this number range. Still some wonderful covers being posted! The high-grade Superman Family have been fun to see, for example.

Jack

sm182.jpg

sf182.jpg

I appreciate it!!!

I love the purple space background -- DC used that several times on their 50s sci fi books.