• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

first appearance of Krypto with Superman. Up until this time he only appeared with Superboy, but he shows up as a geriatric dog who had been "romping" through space, and then runs through a fountain of youth and becomces young again lol

jo29.jpg

Mystery in Space #29/1956

MIS29.jpg

"Manhunter" was in the air at DC back in the 50s. Martian Manhunter was just another one until his big break with Justice League of America.

Nice copy!

Jack

And one of my favorite Disney's that I missed a couple of days ago :(

dd26.jpg

Cooooolll!!! I almost dug my copy out and posted it. Yours is much nicer. I just love that cover. The first Donald Duck comic in his own title. Not 4-Color. That is right isn't it?

And finally, some catchup books, in the spirit of promoting diversity:

Falling23.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0007.jpg

FIL26.jpg

Dude...I'm jealous. Envious....whatever...the chics man. :cloud9: I'm still needing many of those issues. :sorry: It's a tough set to collect. :frustrated:

Awesome!! (thumbs u

The Australian version of Little Archie 29

73148.jpg

"Eating her curves away" ... HAW!

I bet that's the scarcest 29 posted today.

Jack

At least scarcer than Detective 29. Those appear to be a dime a dozen :insane:

and one last 29s -

I almost went with this, but the first minute of "humour" was too painful. Almost bad enough to be funny.

I'm almost striking out on scanned books.

World Around Us 29

WorldArUs29vikings.jpg[/img]

Mister District Attorney 29 -- a real beater, but I think not so easy to find. Funny cover.

mrd29.jpg

Jack