• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Silver...no Superboy? Least Bonds25 posted one..... :)

Oh, I have it, I just figured he already posted it :banana:

Yeah..but we all show repeats..and we hate to see you break your streak... (tsk)

:kidaround:

lol

sb78.jpg

This is one of my favorite Superboys. It's a minor key with the origin of Mr. Mxyzptlk, the origin of Superboy's costume, and a Jor-el story. It's from that period (late 50's, early 60's) when every other Action or Superboy introduced new details of the Superman story.

OFF78.jpg

Tough spot they're in, look at Pooch sweat it out!

Dogs don't sweat! lol

OFF78.jpg

Tough spot they're in, look at Pooch sweat it out!

Dogs don't sweat! lol

Just noticed...that'a pretty small tank!

Bet we'll some more of this issue. I bought this back in the 90's when I wasn't actively collecting comics. I saw it in a LCS and the cover blew me away and I just had to have it. I was totally unfamiliar with the GI Combat greytone run and I couldn't believe DC produced such artistic gems back in the early SA.

GI79.jpg

western79.jpg

This one's going on my want list. Incredible Kane cover! It's got two of my favorite Kane themes: horses and waves. Great colors too!