• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

OFF78.jpg

Tough spot they're in, look at Pooch sweat it out!

Dogs don't sweat! lol

Just noticed...that'a pretty small tank!

Yeah, the scale on that cover is seriously out of whack.

79 - two posts only again today and then off to work some OT...

from the portrait series I give you Hourman - not my favorite portrait of the run:

JSA79.jpg

and I wish I stil had this one, but I bought it as a Christmas present for my buddy who is into fish books:

showcase79.jpg

till tomorrow

Happy Friday

Lee

Bet we'll some more of this issue. I bought this back in the 90's when I wasn't actively collecting comics. I saw it in a LCS and the cover blew me away and I just had to have it. I was totally unfamiliar with the GI Combat greytone run and I couldn't believe DC produced such artistic gems back in the early SA.

GI79.jpg

Some of DC's best cover art as far as I'm concerned are the late 50's early 60's...

Not to be compared with GA books though.

Okay..my usual daily spread....I'm sure you guys are sick o' me by now...I just have had too much time on hand to shoot these jewels.... lol

uh oh...Silver done showed one o' these..but for once...I may have a better copy... lol

BraveBold79.jpg