• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone. Welcome back Jack. Hope you are feeling better SD.

FF - because I love the Inhumans:

FF83.jpg

and I guess that's all. I seem to have a stretch here in the 80's where I only have one book of each # photographed and no time, no time, no time to take more photos. Good thing I love all the stuff you guys post. (even Secret Hearts)

L

ll83.jpg

I remember when covers like this came out, and thinking, "What is going on?"

These trendy, new style books were a slap in the face to a reactionary kid like me, who loved the stability of the DC style that had endured for so long.

I remember when covers like this came out, and thinking, "What is going on?"

These trendy, new style books were a slap in the face to a reactionary kid like me, who loved the stability of the DC style that had endured for so long.

I had the same response this morning when I saw it and thought Oh my Lord, what is this @#$%?!? Worse, I am going to bet that the stories inside didn't even improve, did they?

Captain Atom #83

CaptainAtom83.jpg

Yay! Ted Kord is the best!

I think that Blue Beetle costume is iconic - I like it much better than the original and the modern "new Blue Beetle" is really, really heinous.

Lee