• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Looks like I am doubling up Silver - but I really expected there to be 4 or 5 posted before the sun came up here on the west coast...

134JimmyOlsen.jpg

Looks like that's it for a couple of days - just not a lot of stuff I have photographed in the 130's

Lee

Hmm...How unusual for multiple Dianas to appear on a cover of Wonder Woman.

WW_134.jpg

Is 5 a record?

Wonder Tot, Girl, Woman + Mom = 4 wasn't uncommon. Too bad she didn't have a Wonder Dog.

Jack

WW_134.jpg

Is 5 a record?

Wonder Tot, Girl, Woman + Mom = 4 wasn't uncommon. Too bad she didn't have a Wonder Dog.

Jack

04-22-2006.jpg

WW_134.jpg

Is 5 a record?

Jack

04-22-2006.jpg

That dog is....frightening.

OAAW135.jpg

That run of covers was so incredibly innovative and eye-catching! You wouldn't think that only using the middle third of a cover for the artwork would be effective, but they came out stunningly effective. The action just pops off the page.

hoppy134.jpg

hoppy135.jpg

REALLY enjoyed seeing all the Hopalongs. Sad to see the series come to an end. The Kane covers are outstanding.