• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

How did the Wonder Woman family get together so often?

I would imagine that they enjoyed each other company greatly...and that sales for issues that featured Diana, her mom, and her yonger selves spiked...

please tell us how you make these wonderful covers :foryou:

Photoshop, glossy paper and an oversized color printer.

Your Photoshop skills are amazing!

Ugh...the "New" Ma and Pa Kent issue:

sb145.jpg

"Ugh" indeed! I still remember, at the time, thinking that they gotta be kidding.

To brutally dismiss the beloved Ma and Pa Kent, not just for an imaginary tale, but for good. Why? Because they are old? Did other readers wish Clark's parents were younger? Was that a problem? I was actually offended by DC's decision and after, Superboy was no longer a must-buy title for me.

How did the Wonder Woman family get together so often?

I would imagine that they enjoyed each other company greatly...and that sales for issues that featured Diana, her mom, and her yonger selves spiked...

Awesome WW's Atlas.

The family get togethers were called "Impossible Tales," which I'm assuming were the same as "Imaginary Tales" that the Superman books ran from time to time?