• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you find it?!

2 posts in this topic

I'm sure everyone has had this problem at some point:

Okay, so i've found the comic i want, i know it exists, i know it's been graded, it's in the census, noone has it in their set/registry (so they're username can't be found and politely asked about it) and it can't be found on ebay.

How do you people go finding that book? Is there a way to search all the relevant comic sites, a giant pin board (apart from these forums) to post you wanted ad etc?

Oh and just so you know, it's the super girl #1 SS 10.0 gem, likely sitting in someone's bank vault next to their many copies of action #1 they've never shown the world... :P

I'm trying to hopefully get a nice turner SS #1 supergirl for my friend who's a supergirl and comic book fiend by this time next year right in time for her birthday.

Edit: Furthermore how do i find out if these two gem copies are the sketch variant or the original churchill cover and who signed them?! Is there anyway to do it?