• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series 2009 Wishes

103 posts in this topic

CGC copyright infringement...

Booyah or anything similar to Booyah is sole property of jonjesper

Sue me, soulpatch. :sumo:

BOOYAH!!

:whistle:

Ok I am adding one more signing I would like to get together. But not necessarily at the same time.

George Lucas

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

and a BIG BOOYAH goes out to JJ. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I am going to have to second this list! And of course Jessica Alba and Megan Fox as well although I wouldn't have anything for them to sign... (shrug)

So I have a simply question.. If I were to pull this one off. Can I get a BIG BOOYAH from JJ? :acclaim:

And Joel... careful man because you may get sucked into this crazyness too if you get too close. :insane:

And finally Somewhereintexas, whatcha going to give me if I get James Earl Jones to top it all off? :baiting:lol Not like I have a HUGE mountain to climb on this challange I have given myself. (shrug)

:roflmao:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Ok I am adding one more signing I would like to get together. But not necessarily at the same time.

George Lucas

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I am going to have to second this list! And of course Jessica Alba and Megan Fox as well although I wouldn't have anything for them to sign... (shrug)

Jessica Alba - Any Sin City or Fantastic Four book

Megan Fox - Transformers

George Lucas

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Megan Fox - Transformers

hm

George Lucas

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Megan Fox - Transformers

hm

(worship)

George Lucas

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Jessica Alba - Any Sin City or Fantastic Four book

Megan Fox - Transformers

Megan Fox could sign hack slash comics aswell she is playing the main character

And finally Somewhereintexas, whatcha going to give me if I get James Earl Jones to top it all off? :baiting:lol Not like I have a HUGE mountain to climb on this challange I have given myself. (shrug)

:roflmao:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I won't get suckered into anything crazy like Kris. Instead, I will appeal to your more basic desires and offer cold hard cash.