• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series 2009 Wishes

103 posts in this topic

I need a new challenge. Any realistic suggestions?

How about Jack Davis.

Jack Davis from Atlanta, who did Mad, Creepy etc...Lemme see what I can do...

Brian, if you can organize it, I'd love a Jack Davis as well!! :wishluck:

My wish list:

Brubaker/Phillips (Criminal and Incognito)

Frank Miller

Steve Moore (Hercules)

Sam Sarkar (Caliber)

Stan Lee (like everyone)

Giordano

I will be seeing D. Giordano in June let me know what you want signed.

I noticed that a lot of the guys/girls on people's list are probably available through members on this board. We should do one big sales thread similar to a VCC where members can have a section and list what they have available. I am sure that there are a lot of members here who could fill half of the other members want list.

For me

1. Frank Miller

2. Russ Heath

3. Frank Frazetta

4. Stan Lee

5. John Byrne

6. Alex Ross

7. Michael Turner

8. Joe Kubert

9. Todd Mac

10. + many many more.

There are al ot of these guys available but am picky on the cover of the issue signed. I am not so worried about the grade (unless its a modern) but for example I want Heath on a war cover, Byrne on a FF cover, Turner on a super hero book (not T&A cover), Kubert on a war cover etc.....

Always a few listed on ebay, don't seem that hard to obtain. The problem is finding a cover that I like. I am not really interested in Fathom or soulfire issues, I want to get a cool super hero one.

For me

7. Michael Turner

Considering he passed away it might be a little bit harder to get hands on supply

You looking for a particular garde?

ok everyone wake up from your drug induced coma's.

What's wrong Anthony, you don't have any wishes or dreams? Let people have fun and think about who they would like to get. You never know, maybe someone's dream/wish may come true in 2009.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

ok everyone wake up from your drug induced coma's.

What's wrong Anthony, you don't have any wishes or dreams? Let people have fun and think about who they would like to get. You never know, maybe someone's dream/wish may come true in 2009.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I tend to hang out in reality most of the time.

I'd love to get....

1. Marvel Premiere 57 SS by Tom Baker

2. Doctor Who Weekly 1 SS by Tom Baker and Dave Gibbons

3. Flash 100 SS by entire creative team (Love those hologram letters on the black background :cloud9: )

4. Doctor Who #1 Photo Cover (New series) SS by David Tennant

5. Doctor Who 15 (Marvel series) SS by Peter Davisson

6. Unity 0 (Valiant book) Red Variant SS by BWS (Ok, not likely, but this is a WISH list after all :lol: )

7. Rock n' Roll Comics (Led Zeppelin story) SS by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant

8. Howard The Duck 1 SS by Brunner ("Dear Lord, please let pirate be at Gem City this year, so he can have this done to my pence copy that's a solid 9.2 if I've ever seen one.".... Hey, a little prayer never hurt, did it? ;) )

There are more, but I don't think these are all possible, and had to stick one at the end that was just to remain sane. :D

I'd love to get....

1. Marvel Premiere 57 SS by Tom Baker

2. Doctor Who Weekly 1 SS by Tom Baker and Dave Gibbons

3. Flash 100 SS by entire creative team (Love those hologram letters on the black background :cloud9: )

4. Doctor Who #1 Photo Cover (New series) SS by David Tennant

5. Doctor Who 15 (Marvel series) SS by Peter Davisson

6. Unity 0 (Valiant book) Red Variant SS by BWS (Ok, not likely, but this is a WISH list after all :lol: )

7. Rock n' Roll Comics (Led Zeppelin story) SS by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant

8. Howard The Duck 1 SS by Brunner ("Dear Lord, please let pirate be at Gem City this year, so he can have this done to my pence copy that's a solid 9.2 if I've ever seen one.".... Hey, a little prayer never hurt, did it? ;) )

There are more, but I don't think these are all possible, and had to stick one at the end that was just to remain sane. :D

Frank Brunner is scheduled to be at the New York Comic Con next February, and I'm sure there are plenty of witnesses that would be more than happy to assist you in getting your Howard the Duck signed.

("Dear Lord, please let pirate be at Gem City this year, so he can have this done to my pence copy that's a solid 9.2 if I've ever seen one.".... Hey, a little prayer never hurt, did it? ;) )

pirate will be at Gem City, if I have to go pick his scurvy azz up in Berea to do it. :sumo:

("Dear Lord, please let pirate be at Gem City this year, so he can have this done to my pence copy that's a solid 9.2 if I've ever seen one.".... Hey, a little prayer never hurt, did it? ;) )

pirate will be at Gem City, if I have to go pick his scurvy azz up in Berea to do it. :sumo:

hm

I'm still hoping to get a couple of books signed, and hopefully, this will be the year!

1. Mike Allred

2. Todd McFarlane

3. Mike Mignola

4. Stjepan Sejic

5. Ron Marz

I was lucky enough to get personalized books from both Mr. Allred and Mr. Mignola :cloud9: , so 2 out of 5 aint too bad! :banana: