• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you like about the CGC boards

82 posts in this topic

It seems that if you're not a jerk here on the boards, people will go out of their way to help you...I love that!

1) Meeting new friends here and getting my geek side a fix whenever possible. I have met a lot of great people here and daresay can call many my friends

2) Time payments for books I could normally never even dream of owning:cloud9:

1) Meeting new friends here and getting my geek side a fix whenever possible. I have met a lot of great people here and daresay can call many my friends

2) Time payments for books I could normally never even dream of owning:cloud9:

Great guy here and I forgot that one.

Time Payments :cloud9:

Great community, very welcoming for a noob like me! Great sales threads with great sellers, the grading contest, the sarcasm, and Pat keep pointing out how far ahead of me he's getting in the census :frustrated::grin:

Great community, very welcoming for a noob like me! Great sales threads with great sellers, the grading contest, the sarcasm, and Pat keep pointing out how far ahead of me he's getting in the census :frustrated::grin:

I know and 2 more that had to be approved just were stupid registry keeps screwing up lately.

And Gav you are my favorite Noob for sure (thumbs u

I know and 2 more that had to be approved just were stupid registry keeps screwing up lately.

And Gav you are my favorite Noob for sure (thumbs u

:acclaim::banana::acclaim: