• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail Sale!!!

45 posts in this topic

I'm gonna go in a different direction with the ASM run. I'm gonna list it later this evening as a complete set, including all the keys from 54 through 440 and grades (theres no #101). The price will include shipping. Thx, Paul.

I'm gonna go in a different direction with the ASM run. I'm gonna list it later this evening as a complete set, including all the keys from 54 through 440 and grades (theres no #101). The price will include shipping. Thx, Paul.

When is the whole set going up? That Canadian variant scares me...how many of these are Canadian?

:news: Price slash - $275 shipped...

ASM # 129 in VF or better condition...White Pages...

Small 1/6 inch tear LLBC, really brings the grade down, but unbelievable colours

I have a CGC 8.0 and it dosen't compare to this....

$300 shipped......

ASM129front.jpg

:news: Last rice slash, then of to CGC and eBay - $250 shipped

:news: Price slash - $275 shipped...

ASM # 129 in VF or better condition...White Pages...

Small 1/6 inch tear LLBC, really brings the grade down, but unbelievable colours

I have a CGC 8.0 and it dosen't compare to this....

$300 shipped......

ASM129front.jpg

here the scan of the rear.....i got it into my head the tear was a lot bigger than it actually is.......llbc.......about 1 cm in......its actually about 1/32 inch....

thing i did miss, which ive just picked up on the scan, is the extra artwork...i'll leave you to see if you can spot it! (i don't know how i missed it!!!)

asm129rear.jpg